Welcome to Klaus & Fritz’s newest feature, the Monthly Gig Roundup! Every month I’ll be scouring Melbourne’s bars and concert halls to find you the finest in live music. I’ll even find out if tickets are still available! All you need to do is click the links below to buy tickets.
This month is a special one for live music. If you didn’t know already, the amazingly awesome Splendour in the Grass festival is on in Byron Bay at the end of the month. Tickets are long sold out, but luckily almost every artist is playing a sideshow in Melbourne. Even better, most of these Splendour Sideshows still have tickets available! Rejoice!
Our pick of the gigs this month
- Clare Bowditch (w Adalita), 17 July, Sooki Lounge – Get tickets
- Clare Bowditch (w Adalita), 18 July, Corner Hotel – Get tickets
- Something for Kate, 20 July, Forum Theatre – Get tickets
- London Grammar, 22 July, Festival Hall – Get tickets
- Ásgeir, 22 July, Forum Theatre – Get tickets
- Sky Ferreira, 23 July, The Prince Bandroom – Get tickets
- Phantogram, 25 July, The Prince Bandroom – Get tickets
- Metronomy, 25 July, Forum Theatre – Get tickets
- Foster the People, 28 July, Palais Theatre – Get tickets
- The Bamboos, 2 August, Corner Hotel – Get tickets
- Harry Manx, 3 August, Caravan Music Club – Get tickets
- Wagons (w Broads), 8 August, Caravan Music Club – Get tickets
- Kasabian, 9 August, Festival Hall – Get tickets
- Wagons (w Broads), 9 August, The Substation – Get tickets
Havent heard these bands? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered. Check out the K&F playlist of the month on Spotify, or listen straight away below!