With the first bits of christmas spirit in the air, (hopefully) rising temperatures, and longer days, you certainly do want to explore Melbourne and everything it has to offer.
For all the Melbourne newbies out there, we just compiled a new list of events that are focused on people who just moved to Melbourne, looking for new friends and want to go out and explore what this city has to offer. (Maybe I should say, that this list is of course for everyone else who’s interested in making new friends and meeting like-minded people, whether you are new to the city or not.
So here’s a list of meetups and events that caters to singles, couples, adventurer, families, women and men,… with a bit of everything, for everyone and every taste and with a bit of Christmas all around.
- Kung-Fu Dumpling Group – KFD ASIAN iNSPIRED BBQ at Flagstaff Gardens
- Fitzroy Dining & Social Group – “Designing 007″ 50 Years of Bond Style – Exhibition and Dinner
- Soccer on Saturday – Social Soccer on Saturdays
- The Royal Melbourne Society For All Things Hip And Swell (TRMSFATHAS) – **Kickball in Princes Park**
- Melbourne Weekend Group – The ‘Ultimate Social Event’ for good fun and good socializing
- The Melbourne Inner East Social Group – Italian Anyone?
- Melbourne Explorers – Mojitos and mingling
- Way Out West – Big and Horny @ Rah Bar
- The Salsa Foundation – FREE Beginners Salsa Class Melbourne CBD
- The Melbourne (Indie & Local) Live Music Meetup – Half Moon Run + Tigertown
- Newbies in Melbourne – Newbies Friday night drinks @ Orange
- The Melbourne Walk and Shoot Group – The Color Run Photo Walk
- Good Friends of Melbourne – Phillip Island weekend away
- Melbourne Explorers – Nightmare before Xmas party
- Melbourne New In Town – Cocktails with Creatives
- Way Out West – New Year’s Eve at The Wharf Hotel (city)
- Newbies in Melbourne – NYE H2o RIVERSIDE – SOUTH WHARF
Now go out and have fun! There is plenty to do this weekend!
If you are hosting a group for Melbourne newbies, singles, couples, adventurer, families, women and men, let us know, we are happy to feature it next month in our list.