If you have decided that 2014 is the year you’ll start to widen your social circle and make new friends then this list is just right for you.
Apart from our recommendation of restaurants, bars and events we would like to set you up with some events that are focused on people who just moved to Melbourne or are looking for new friends and want to go out and explore what this city has to offer.
So here’s a list of meetups and events that caters to singles, couples, adventurer, families, women and men,… with a bit of everything, for everyone and every taste.
- Melbourne Social Club Events and Networking Group – Newcomers Networking Night
- The Melbourne (Indie & Local) Live Music Meetup – James Vincent McMorrow@ Corner Hotel
- Melbourne Flames Dragon Boat Club – Come and Try Dragonboat paddling
- Melbourne Entrepreneurs – FUN & FREE SPEED NETWORKING EVENT in Melbourne CBD!!
- The Salsa Foundation – FREE Beginners Salsa Class Melbourne CBD
- The Melbourne German Language Meetup Group – Willkommen 2014
- The Melbourne Happy Hour Commandos – Summer Happy Hour kick back& relax overlooking the river $5 beer wine sparkling!