Winter is finally here and with it our urge to get all cozied up on the sofa under a blanket. Right?!
As this is probably fine for some of your days it certainly doesn’t help you with making friends, having fun and to explore this fine loveable city. Afterall it’s all about a work-life-balance.
Apart from our recommendation of restaurants, bars and events we can also set you up with some activities that are more focused on events for people who wanna get out and about while meeting new peeps.
So here’s a list of meetups and events that caters to singles, couples, adventurer, families, women and men,… with a bit of everything, for everyone and every taste:
- Casual Soccer in Melbourne – Inspired by the current World Cup: This is your group then
- Germans in Melbourne get together – Meet your fellow German expats for a drink
- Melbourne European Singles Meetup Group 20’s to 40’s – Let’s see the Italian Masterpiece exhibition
- The Melbourne Brunch Club – Servery and Spoon
- The Melbourne (Indie & Local) Live Music Meetup – Get to know YOUR group ! (2014 style)
- Not Single, Still Amazing: 20+ Ladies Friendships - Chocoholic tour
- Happy when I’m hiking – Mt Rosea and Sundial Peak
- The Melbourne Vegan Meetup Group – Sunday Lunch @ The Bear Cafe
- Melbourne Couples 20s/30s – Fireworks & Drinks
- The Melbourne Happy Hour Commandos – Friday Fever & $5 Drinks @ The Long Room